Firstly, we are sorry that you've had to dig out this help page. Never a good sign. However, help is on hand to sort this out.
There could be a number of reasons why an order or certain items have not arrived.
- It's still with the courier out on delivery. We ask you to keep tracking your parcel with live updates.
- Nobody was home to sign and it's now back at the despatch centre. If so, the courier will attempt to re-deliver up to 3 times before sending it back to the seller.
- Your order was shipped in multiple parcels and one of the parcels could still be out for delivery. You can check the sticky label on the box. Orders that arrive in multiple boxes may have a statement such as 1/2 or 2/2, which indicates that it's 1 of 2 boxes, or 2 of 2 boxes.
- It's a busy sales period (e.g. Christmas) and the sellers and couriers are facing delays in their shipping processes.
- International customers may experience additional delays as your parcel passes through customs and requires you to pay taxes and duties.
Despite the reason, we recommend that you contact Parade should you suspect an item has been lost, delayed or generally AWOL.